Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love

Hey peeps. Nothing much to talk about so I decided to talk about something we probably have problems or whatever you call it with. Something we can all relate to, at some point.

I've always tried to define the word love. And I think the best definition is this:



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7




So, hey after reading this. You guys sure the feeling your feeling right now is LOVE? ;)




Nia:  OMGSH you like KevJumba too?! He is like so cute :P And like NigaHiga! He got abs! hehehe.
YAAAAAYY!! We are pretty alike huh? :) cool. Yeah I would really reeeaaalllyyy like to get to know you better :) Idk why. You seem like someone I can tell all my secrets too :P hahaha <3 You are cool. I like you (my turn to sound lesbo.) And you're a pretty cool prefect. Should just ignore if the pple from my class give you a hard time. They are just plain mean! And you're right. They deserve it. I already told teacher to not show the names next time :3 Oh and I love your blogskin. I actually tried that skin out :P




Oh. And in the process of writing a song. Can't seem to find the write lyrics. So sad.



Oh. Kay. Adiós lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment