Friday, October 14, 2011

Replies

Replies to posts by you guys. Sorry if I didn't reply all! Only replied those I could relate to :)


Nia:

YAY ABS! *so hot*  I like Taylor Lautners abs <3 cool people like the same things LOL. Oh, and I like your pedo face! Hahhahahahah!



This is my favourite Korean actor!


And he has abs too! :P *drools*




Anson:

Hey dude. Where's that totally random cool song you can't wait to show us? I'm waiittttinggggg! :) And good luck with your upcoming exams!




Jelly:
I read your blog post. Made me feel sooo sad :( It's true huh. So many people are leaving. I guess we just have to learn to move on :( Ohhhhh. I'm thinking of all my friends who are leaving too. So sad now. You are not alone! I can be sad with youuuuuuuuuuu.



Ian:

Hey. Thank you for saying I can sing well :P LOL And you can sing good too! Don't say it's not good enough! We all have our own talents/skills, we each can do certain things better than each other. Like how I can't kick a ball (no matter how I try I am just not good at it) and how I can't run. So yeah. Chill man. You are gifted in many other ways. Like you play guitar soooo pro! My goodness!


Oh and about you running out of time? I advice you to Speak Now. Should let her know before it's too late. Be brave! :)




Pearle:

Ai yo. Choose one only?! This is so hard T^T OH WHAI CAN'T YOU BUY BOTHH?! I would say DSLR? Cause Poloroid if you take a picture can't edit or delete or anything. And DSLR so clear and stuff. And can take really professional pictures. Poloroid doesn't have high resolution right? But then again, Poloroid would be sooooo cool. And the pictures would turn out soooooooo nice. And I would probably go after you begging you to take a picture of me #obsessedmadperson 





Yeah. You should prolly get DSLR. You don't want me running you down ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment