Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love for God

I know I said I would take a break, and I will! I need it. But just wanna drop by and say

Don't you think that God is at work here? 


Here we are, a group of bloggers, in our own little world, where we share our inmost secret feelings and just blog about our thoughts. But one thing that has caught my eyes, is that. Here we are.


All talking about. All understanding. All loving. All sharing about. God. 


It's in our blogs, that we are unashamed to blog about our love of God. It's in our blogs, that we share and help each other out. And that is just super amazing. And I think God is seriously working it all of us. And that's just like oh my gosh, super super cool! I mean who thought, when all of us started our blogs, that we would have this little clan of blogger friends(or whatever you call it)? And who would have thought that we would be here sharing our faith, openly talking about God?


But here's a challenge for you today. Why not get out of your comfort zone, which is in front of the computer screen and do what God wants you to do? Share about God to your friends that are NOT in this little group of blogger friends? Why not openly talk about your faith to your other friends? Why just do it merely in our blogs? God is calling us, to share His words. Not just in our blogs, but in real life too! Face to face with our friends. I know it's hard. Gosh. I know. I've tried. And often end up in an argument with my friends. And you must be thinking now. Hah. ShiQi fail!

Well, you should not get into an argument lah. What I'm trying to say is we might fail. Our friends might not believe us. They might laugh at us. But by just planting that little seed in them, by opening their eyes to something they never knew, by just saying God Loves You might just make a difference. It might be a small difference. But still. It's something!


So go on. I dare you to go tell someone about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment