Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THE ATTACK OF THE PIMPLE

You know I keep trying to study but I fail epically (no it's not epicly) because I'm too addicted to the computer.


Anyways. If you guys haven't notice. I have this weird red blob/spot on my forehead (yay me) and not only is it very eye catching, I can't hide it because of my longer fringe. Well, so I tried covering it with my hand and well, that's not a very smart thing to do, because I suddenly remember that you shouldn't keep touching your pimples. I keep trying to find the cause of this pimple attack, so if someone asks I can explain.


Maybe I could say it's due the the stress of exams. How I study too much. They might even believe it! People do get pimples because of stress right? I mean I look like the type of girl who would study like a mad person during exams! (I know you're coughing now) And then everyone would pity me and say: Awww! Don't study too hard lah! Later not pretty oh. Nvm lah. I'm sure you'll do well! You so smart some more!





HAH! Perfect plan. Thanks to my pimple people will think I am a hardworking person who studies too much. And has stress because of exams.






But ...you guys know I don't study right. So I can't fool you.


The cold hard truth. I've been eating chocolate/ice cream/fried chicken too much. All my favourite food are food that would beautify my face with pimples. And I don't drink enough water. So sad, no? I show these food love and affection and they gracefully decorate my face with red spots in return.



So I came back home and googled it. Hah. Funny stuff. I googled my pimples. Har dee har har.



 I clicked on a few links and apparently toothpaste is the best way to reduce the redness. I am so going to totally try. So if you happen to walk by my house, you'll probably see me walking around in my PJs with Colgate all over my forehead.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment