Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Was going to do something but I forgot.

Hate that feeling -_____________-


Should be studying now. But I'm not. Hah. No drive to study. Anyways. Just read a few of my older post and I just realized I've been blogging since 2010 and I never really had readers till recently. My blog used to be more private, I could name the people who were being mean to me in it, could scream my thoughts in it, could write about how happy I was because the guy I liked talked to me in it, but now I can't. You see if I did name names, the person who I named would be offended. If I screamed my thoughts, again, I might offend someone. If I was jumping around (virtually teehee) about the conversation the guy I liked and I had, somehow he might know!


And I miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment