Thursday, October 13, 2011

*inserts cool title*

Hey :) Nothing much to say today. Feeling really tired. I'm going to say it again, I should be studying since exams are so near. But I'm too lazy. Sigh* 

Anyways there's this really cool blog I found recently and you should totally check it out. AngelKein 
Oh. And I added a few more peeps at my darlink section. So go check their blogs out! :)




Okay. Pictures. Yayyy.
Found some really old pictures I never posted. 
Was going to post more but my computer is currently going haywire on me.
La la la.

 *inserts cool captions* sorry. running out of ideas today :P


Are you think what I'm thinking :) 
*yay I look like i have dimples*


 Hey Anson! :D


yo bro.


Some beach in Hawaii :)


 My accessories! 


This was suppose to be posted waaaayyyy long ago. When my blog name was still pink tees :)
And yes that is me!


Super vain, photo I took after the Return Of the Glass Slipper performance.
Attempting to look cool ...or something. #epicfail
No, I don't usually wear make-up.




Speak of the Cinderella: Return Of the Glass Slipper Musical. We're having it again on the 24th of December!
Tickets are on sale and you can get them from me!
They are RM 20 and RM 50 sits. 
It's a charity concert and all the money collected would be donated to the Kidney Cleaning Association. 
( sorry. direct translation from Chinese. Don't know the proper English name)
This time there will be Christmas songs in the beginning, and then the Cinderella Musical in the end.
If you go, I promise you won't regret :)
So facebook me, tweet me, or just leave a mesaage in my chat box if you want tickets!






Ending this post with gay picture of Sarah (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment