Friday, December 9, 2011

Without God

What would life be like?



Honestly, after giving it much thought, life would be so empty. So meaningless.


God gave me meaning to life. I was born into a Christian family so I can't say the major changes before and after. But I just realized without God, I would have done alot of pretty stupid things.


Well, you know of my very overprotective parents right? Well, many times, I'm feeling so low, when I'm feeling like no one understands, I think of running away, of killing myself.


 My parents watch me so close, that sometimes I just burst. Sometimes I would think maybe I should do all the things that I know is bad for me just to piss my parents off. Cause no matter how good I am now, it's not going to do any good right? Might as well do drugs, smoke, get a boyfriend just to piss my parents off!




"WAIT WHAT. DID SHE SAY KILLING HERSELF?!?!"




Okay, I know it's sounds crazy emo and I seem like someone who needs counselling now, but by killing myself, I don't mean literally pulling out a knife or whatever. I mean just the thought.


Don't tell me you've never thought of killing yourself! (Or maybe... it's just me?!)


When I think of killing myself, I usually have the same selfish motive in my head, to make all the people that has put me through pain regret for ever treating me so mean for the rest of their lives. So that they would live with the guilt that what they did killed me.


I probably would never have killed myself either even if my life was without God (but maybe who knows) cause I am such a scaredy cat and all. But with God in my life, he's taught me to love life, to realize life on earth is a give and that the fact that I'm living and breathing shows how God is so merciful towards me! I still have those feeling when I wanna piss my parents off on purpose but I try not to. (Since it's not respecting my parents and all. And without God's commandment I would probably have done it. Truth.)



I guess what I'm trying to say is, God taught me to love life, to appreciate it. He taught me the meaning of living. And why I'm here on the earth. He's love and sacrifice for me is like a reminder of all the things I've just mention.





Have you ever wondered what life would be like without God?

No comments:

Post a Comment