Thursday, December 8, 2011

How I spend my holidays (Unproductively)

1. Watch the Barbie movies on Cartoon Network.  (I realize that in ALL the Barbie movies, the main character is always a blonde and she always wears pink. And there always is some evil villain who has some weird ugly looking pet side kick. In most of the movies, it's always Barbie telling a kid some story and in the end it motivates the kid to do something.)

2. Watch another random movie I can find.

3. Attempt to practise my piano. Play for 5 minutes. Decides to take a break. Never go back.

4. Lie around sofas.

5. Eat a bunch of unhealthy food. Like tubs or ice creams, or big packets of chips.

6. Facebook/Tweet

7. If there's musical practise, go for practise.

8. Sit in the TV room and get irritated cause there is nothing good to watch.

9. Stalk people on Facebook.

10. Take guitar out and try to write song. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment