Monday, December 5, 2011

WHAT THE SWEAR WORD

My father asked for my password to my facebook account, claiming it's because he is concern and what not. I have never heard such bullshit in my life.


I am soooo mad now.


Can you guys please tell me why I should act like a rational person and be a good daughter and give him my password?!


Does it even make any sense at all to you?!! When he told me about it, I burst out in tear and I was all screaming at him.


I told him he should respect my privacy.


BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he had to give me some gay reason like it's because he is concern and he is my father am I respecting him by talking like that to him and all that shit.

I DON'T GET IT. WHY CAN'T HE JUST CHECK MY WALL IF HE WANNA STALK ME LIKE OTHER NORMAL OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS WOULD?! WHY MUST HE BE MORE OVERPROTECTIVE THAN OTHER OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS?!

What the swear word have I done to not deserve his trust?! Am I that bad of a child?! My goodness! It's not like I secretly go out clubbing or whatever!! I ammm soooooooo mad! I went to bed crying like some mad distressed women and I even wrote a letter for my dad. But I never gave it to him cause I locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep. (Sorry, Emo overly emotion drama queen.)


It's still in my room, and my dad says I need to give him my password by today. We'll see what happens later huh?!


You know, sometimes I wonder, why God gave me such overprotective parent and what I did to deserve this. I know this is a total spoiled brat thought, but seriously?! Why am I watched over so strictly?!


CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME WHY?!?!??!




No comments:

Post a Comment