Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tangled - Best Disney Movie Ever!

HAHA okay I know what you're thinking. OMGSH this movie has been out for so long and you're only writing about it now?!

I watched it the first day it came out okay.




And I loved the movie, so I bought the disc and I watched it last night. And this morning again.


I love the movie so muchhh!


OMGSH. I love all the songs and after I watched the movie last night I wrote this gay Disney like song. I'm reblogging all the Tangled pictures I can find on Tumblr. I am so in love with the movie ♥










the-disney-effect:

“Nobody appreciates you, do they?”




  
  
  

This is my favorite scene. And this is my favorite part of the scene! Gosh.
I am so in love with Eugene Fitzherbert!
But honestly, I like the name Flynn Rider more HAHA



GAH. I think I have no life. 

What am I doing falling in love with a cartoon character?!

But he is so cute :3




Tried to arrange the pictures in order. Gosh I love the movie so much! xx



Love this song too!




This song is like so romantic *cries cause this is so beautiful*





Rapunzel: I should have given it to you before, but I was scared. And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore. You know what I mean?

Eugene: I'm starting to.



















No comments:

Post a Comment