Friday, December 30, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT








    Had a little photoshoot. Some of my best pictures so far! Quite happy with the picture. The lighting was pretty good too. Didn't have to do much editing. But cause I was kinda lazy and all, I kinda skipped adjusting the lighting of the photo before I added the effects. So some of the pictures might be a tad to dark. Sorry.


  Anyways. How have you folks been? LOL. School's gonna reopen soon. Part of me is excited, part of my is dreading to go back. I wonder why most people tend to always think of all the bad things about school before it reopens. 


 IMMA GO EAT SUSHI TONIGHT!

Yay me! Oh, and both my brothers are going out for sleepovers tonight. I'm left at home with my parents.




Sad. Nobody wants me! #foreveralone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment