Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back at 2011

Gosh. 2011 was such a roller coaster!

Made so many new friends, lost a few. Had so many unforgettable moments, some worth remembering, some not. Events that would stay with me forever such as the first time performing at EWTS, and The Return of The Glass Slipper Musical. Playing Dare with B, Jess and Amanda in Spring. Sleepovers with Mun Sien and Sarah. Had many ups and downs but nonetheless, overall it was a pretty great year! ♥


You know I just realized so many people have asked me for my number and I have to turn them down by saying: "Sorry don't have one." 


WHICH IS SO GAY.



Okay. That was irrelevant. 




So I stayed up last night watching some lousy movie on Astro Ria cause I felt so forever alone. Well actually the movie was alright. It was just the long commercial breaks. And the kept playing the same commercials!!

Anyways, stayed up till 1 last night to write down a few of my New Years resolutions/Things I should accomplishes in 2012! Here are some! Just so you know, this is my first time writing this stuff down HAHA


1. Grow closer to God.
2. Join a singing competition. And win.
3. Stop hurting people.
4. Be more responsible.
5. Bring people to ICF + Youth.
6. Spend less time on the computer doing unproductive things.
7. Chill.
8. Stop AOTU-ing people.
9. Keep my room (kinda) neat.
10.Smile more.
11. Stop forgetting everything.
12. Don't get so mad so easily.
13. Get an A for maths.
14. Study... more.
15. Don't talk bad about people.



Happy Last Day Of 2011 everyone. God bless! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment