Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long Awaited Update!

Okay, I haven't blogged in a week or so (which seems like ages) so HELLO. Life's been good and tiring (same old same old).


So just updating you guys on what I've been up to this few days. Bunch of practises for the musical (again same old same old),

With two of the gayest people ever. They even came up with some weird 'gay chart'. 
And started rating people on how gay they are.

OKAY TELL ME HOW GAY IS THAT?!



With my darling Ah Xin! 



Then I went Christmas shopping with Mun Sien and Sarah at well, where else, Spring. Bought a bunch of stuff and now I am bankrupt yet again.


Okay, so we went in to Roxy and I saw this drop dead gorgeous dress. Okay maybe not. I just saw a cute dress and I wanted to try it on cause I wanted to camwhore. WHY AM I BEING SO TRUTHFUL HERE 

-______________-


Okay. There's that cute dress. Wanted to buy it after I wore it, but it was so short.
And so expensive.
Almost RM 200?!
Gah. I don't understand! How can such little fabric cost so much?!


Well at least I have a pretty photo of me in the dress HEHEHE









Then we dropped by at Starbucks to buy one drink cause we all ran out of money
HHAHAHA WHY WE SO POOR
And I was so happy and sakai
Cause I never go to Starbucks cause everything there so exp!



 Okay, this may look like an ordinary picture to you.
But there is a super funny story behind it!
Okay. Please scroll down to the next picture.




See the ang mo guy I circled in red. Okay, you prolly don't know he's ang mo
Cause this pic is black and white.
BUT HE IS!
Okay, and Liew Jiek was all crazy for him wanting to go up to him and talk to him.
Or something irrational like that.
She didn't manage to, so she took out her phone
and told me she wanted to take a pic of me.
And I was all YAY PICTURE TIME!


Well it turned out she wanted to take a picture of him and I was the decoy (right word?).
I rasa sad nao :'(






Just wanted the share this cute gif of Ariel I found on Tumblr!
HEHEHEHEH she so cute no?





Anyways, it's Christmas soon! How are you gonna spend your Christmas? :)

Have a great Christmas, don't forget the true meaning of it!
And God Bless! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment