Monday, June 11, 2012

VIEWERS Y U SO UNFAITHFUL?!

Okay. So my blog views has dropped like siao after not blogging for a while! Hey I blogged short posts for you guys leh! :(



*heartbreaks*


Y u guys no read my blog leh!! 



Okay. Gay. Anyways, here are just a few pictures I took in Singapore! (Not in order of events!)

This is my checklist for my trip. 


My cousin and her boyfie brought us prawning!!! 
And well we actually only caught ONE prawn in an hour.

FAILURE

But the boss there was super nice lah and gave us free prawns. Probably cause he pitied us.
HAHAH and I counted there was about 25+ prawns? :)


K super cute $1 charity bracelet I bought at Cotton On.
Speaking of Cotton On, I bought quite alot of clothes from there,
As well as from other places. Yeah.
Not good. Spend alot of money.


Went out with my cousin Charis. Haven't seen her in about 2 years!


I ATE ALOT








Only SOME of the yummeh food we ate.

Crazy cousin taking a picture INSIDE Forever 21!!!
Where there were loads of people staring!



I actually prefer the tee in the second pic.
But I couldn't find it in the other store I went to *cries*



Gay picture of me! My hair has grown!! :3
Okay the bone at my neck area is popping out. Disgusting...

HEHEH my baby so cute! x

Brother bonding time = me forever alone

Random vain picture.

Finally decided to do my Art assignment. Haven't finished yet.
 Supposed to have 15 drawings done when school reopens.

Drawing #2. Used my iPad to take this so it's really blur.


This is squid ink spaghetti. It's super gross looking and it smells kinda funny.
And it also made my lips gothic black.
BUT IT IS SO YUMMEH!!


Other random vain pic.

Eyore says hi!!

COOKIES & CREAM! OH YUMS!

K I look super unglam but whatever. This was after we went on the Flying Fox.
Super fun!! Was kinda scary at first but the view was so pretty!



OKAY SO YOU KNOW RIGHT. I went to take my harness out and there was this super cute guy who helped me unbuckle everything and he keep accidentally hitting my face and apologizing HAHAH SO CUTE ♥

Anyways, he was done unbuckling everything and I just stood there like an idiot staring at him. And so he stared back at me and it took me 3 secs to understand that I had to take out the harness myself.





FAIL




Forever look stupid in front of cute guys.





So anyways, test papers are being given back this week and the first day has NOT been a good day already. What more to say all the other days. And super busy this week cause Oliver! is in 10 days and my piano exam is in 7 days. I can just go die now.


I haven't finish mastering all my pieces and scales for my piano exams. I was actually aiming for a distinction. Crap. If I get merit I'll be super happy. I just better not fail.




Sien.


I thought after all the exam stress *aherm aherm stress* Coming back to school would be more relaxing and what not. But still got Oliver! practices and exams. Omgsh and I was slacking the whole holidays doing non of this things. HAI YA WHAT IS THIS.








K sigh bye. God bless x





No comments:

Post a Comment