Sunday, June 17, 2012

RANT

I don't know suddenly my blog feels much more personal. Maybe because I feel like blogging about some more personal stuff. Er okay.

So I don't have any specific topic, just want to rant.

I love ranting. It makes you feel so much better afters.




So I am a slack. I have piano exams in less than 24 hours and I am still blogging and wasting my precious time away. It's not like I can play everything very well already either. I'm practically on the edge of failing my exams. But I'm still not practising like siao. Well I did practice a little and I keep playing it all wrong which makes me so so so mad I cannot even! 

That feeling you get when you try so hard but you just can't get it right. Argh,


So I gave up. Yes yada yada I'm such a quitter. K thanks I know that already don't have to remind me.



I feel so stressed out. So out of place. I just want to hurry though this week and be done with me. Then everything will be back to normal. Life wouldn't be so hectic. I can actually stop to smell the flowers again (HAHAHAHHA WTH)





So yeah.





SIEN. I should stop complaining -____- my life is so good already pls. Compared to all those starving children in Africa?!?!??! 



What is the gayness I cannot even..





See I so cute. I look like a boy ^^




Oh yeah speaking about how I look like a boy someone actually mistook me for a guy from behind cause I was wearing a football jersey....  -____- 


Abit sad lah.






KKKKKK BYERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment