Friday, June 8, 2012

Di Singapura

Hi. Why is my title in Malay LOL! Anyways hello. Miss me? No? I thought so. Haha so I'm heading home in 2 days! Kinda happy cause I miss everyone already I feel like I've not seen them in ages. I was jut thinking to myself, I was only away for 2 weeks and I miss everyone so much. Imagine if I went of to Uni overseas! Oh my gosh. Especially people from church. I practically grew up with everyone there! And having to leave them would be so hard...

Okay why am I talking about leaving?But oh my gosh only 2 more years! AHHH AND ALL MY FRIENDS IN CHURCH ONLY HAVE ONE MORE YEAR! :'(

WHY IS EVERYONE GROWING UP SO FAST. Sigh.

Okay writing this all just makes me super sad. I love them all so much as I'd have to leave them! They'll leave me! In one year! Oh my gosh.

Oh yeah, btw Singapore's free channels on TV have so many better shows than in Malaysia. Seriously.

K bye. Wanna add pics but idk how. Will add them when I get home x

No comments:

Post a Comment