Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let the end begin

Hi. So I honestly don't have a good reason for doing this but I'm not going to be blogging here anymore. I guess it kinda struck me that the reason I got a blog in the first place was the rant out my inmost feelings, a place I could pour it all out.


But now, as my viewers increase, I don't know, I feel like I can't do that anymore. And all my blog posts now are just lame and meaningless. I guess I realized that I blogged for the views.


And I don't want to anymore. I can't do it anymore.


So I guess saying a proper goodbye is the right thing to do. And well I'm sorry. Maybe I'll start blogging again. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll share it with you guys again. Maybe I won't.


But this blog has served me well, for so many years. And so have you readers. So thank you and sorry again.



With much much much love,
Shi Qi



God bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment