Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Remember when

You know there are moments when something just suddenly reminds you of the past.


And well, I don't know, for me the past is not always a bad thing. Many people I know associate the best with all the bad things/ experiences that has happened to them before. But the past has always been well pretty good for me (so far ho ho)



But sometimes I get like super emo lah when a song comes up and remind me of the past. Not in a gosh before everything screwed up, but more of the sigh good times good times.


I realize I don't actually spent time regretting the past (yay me) aherm aherm






I spend time missing it.


Okay that is just as bad no?






WHAT THE.




YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU LISTEN TO A SONG AND SUDDENLY ALL THIS MEMORIES COME RUSHING BACK?






K that's a super sien feeling lah.





OR WHEN SOMETHING YOU SAW JUST REMINDS YOU OF THAT PERSON YOU DON'T TALK TO ANYMORE?!




Another super sien feeling.








OR WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST (WTH sounds so scary) AND ALL THIS EMOTIONS COMES BACK ALL OVER AGAIN?!??!










GAH!!




And you're like if only. If only I did it right. If only I didn't mess up. If only we were still friends. If only things didn't end the way it did.


Which... is pretty much regretting. Okay just cancel that part when I say I never regret.





But as they say..





"Sometimes you need to forget the people in your past, 

because they don't belong in your future."





Or something like that ;) 




Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment