Friday, June 15, 2012

2012

HELLO! So I wrote this post very very long ago and I was just looking through my drafts and I thought I should post it. So some of the things may be kinda outdated but whatever. HAHA


So, 2012. The end of the world?



Well for starters, Japan had a 7.0 multitude Earthquake. And I believe this is God trying to say something. I do believe that these are the signs to the end of the world.






   Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
                                                                                              Matthew 24: 4-7








Watch out that NO ONE DECEIVES YOU. And if you read the next lines it says that many will be deceived. Many will believe that the end is near.

I do NOT believe that 12.12.12 will be the end of the world. (Did I even get the date correct LOL)



Because...








No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
                                             
                                                                                               Matthew 24:36









And because no one knows we must all be prepared for it to happen. I mean it may happen any time!! *panic attack*









But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

                                                                             Matthew 24:43-44







But there will be signs!







Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
                                                                      Matt 24:7











I guess it kinda scary cause like you'll never know when. Like some people have the mindset like it's okay if I'm all bad and what not now, I'm still young. I'll go to church and get closer to God when I'm old.

Then *bam* out of no where it's the end of the world and too bad you're going to hell.


Well, yes that's the cold hard truth.


Honestly I still have so many doubts like will I go the heaven?! I'm sure you do too. (If not, woah yay you!)












So yeah. Are you prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment