Friday, March 30, 2012

To the friend who I don't like

Dear lying mean evil Prajwal,

You are mean. I want to know the truth. (To all the other readers who are not lying mean evil and named Prajwal, he lied to me about a gay thing. And then told me that the truth was a lie.. or something. Very messed up lah) Where you missing in action at school today? Didn't see you. Anyways, here's the long awaited post about you. Told you that you'd get it when you least expected. I still don't like you so don't think this is my forgiving you or whatever.

But I kinda miss you. Like 5% only. But yeah. I still miss you.


You are mean.

:'(


I don't even know if you're reading this. But you probably will.. one day. So yeah. You suck.



With a bit (very small until you cannot see) of love,
Shi Qi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment