Wednesday, March 21, 2012

EVERYTHING IS REVEALED

OKAY HERE GOES NOTHING. THIS SHALL CHANGE THE WAY ALL OF YOU SEE ME. FOREVER. THIS POST IS GOING TO BE AN EYE OPENER. A SHOCKER.

Siao. No lah. I don't have that many deep dark secrets. That's why I said you guys can ask. Pfft. LOL anyways.. here we go.




Most painful memory: I don't really have one, but if I had to choose I would say that it was when this guy I used to like said I was ulgy. He said that when I still liked him lah. If he said that to me not I wouldn't really bother. And yeah I was so sad. I was very sad. I was sad for days. I was like crap I am so ulgy. LOL okay that's not a painful memory it's just a very sad memory. I don't really have a painful memory. Nothing really unfortunate has happened to me before. I am very blessed :3


The person I hate the most: I don't hate anyone at the moment. *phew thank God or I'll have to answer this question*




My last crush: This question. This. GRRRRRR. Well.. er. Erm.. it's.. it's someone from my school. From my year. From.. my class. Yeah. K. It was last year. K. Too much info already!!


My favourite type of music: This is not really a secret? But my fave type of music would be those slow R&B songs. I really like country and jazz-ish music too!


My ex boyfriend: Okay. Daniel Su. That's his name. It was primary school, P6 to be exact.. HAHAH I was young and immature believing it was love.



My ideal guy (no celebs): He must be someone who can sing and play the guitar. Tall, handsome, charming. Not too good looking though. If he's like amazingly hot everyone would be all over him to and like NO YOU CAN'T COME NEAR HIM. HE'S MY IDEAL GUY. MY. Someone who can cook very well. I don't want someone who is overly cheesy like saying all those gross stuff. Eww.


Favourite holiday destination: Depends on who I'm going with. If with friends L.A would be really fun. All the theme parks and all. If it's a shopping trip, Singapore would be best, I know what you're thinking, why not Paris or New York? Singapore? Cause things there are cheaper okay. Things in Paris and New York and expensive!! I would wanna go to Paris one day too though :3




OMG DAVID CHOI REPLIED MY TWEET AGAIN. THE THIRD TIME. HE IS THE BEST. I LOVE HIM SO.  I JUST SAW IT HEHEHEHEHE Okay breath.




The person I respect/admire the most: I've never really thought of it but I guess it would be Nick Vujicic.

 

He's the guy with no hands, and no legs. But that doesn't stop him from doing a bunch of amazing things! Like swimming, surfing, driving. He's a motivation speaker and he's travel worldwide sharing his life experience motivating people. 


What I hate most about my looks: I hate my legs the most. Not cause it's fat or short or whatever. It's cause it's cover in scars of gay insect bites. 


What I hate most about my personality: I get mad very easily. I'm a angry person.




Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment