Monday, April 2, 2012

SUCKY APRIL'S FOOL

So yesterday was the most crap day ever. I intended on having a great April's Fool you know. Pranking everyone and having fun. But it turned out so crappy the joke was on me.

I had to walk home from church after youth and it was raining. No one could pick me up/send me home so I walked in the rain. It wasn't that bad at first. It was just drizzling. No heavy rain. But then as I walked down the street, the crazy neighbourhood dog, DUFFY chased me. I was so scared man. I screamed and ran like some mad woman lah.




Under the rain some more...




-______________-





WHAT THE PINGLINGSODONKWONG?! So I ran soaking wet all the way home with the lunatic dog chasing me. I'm now thinking of the gay chinese proverb, "when rain, your house got hole in roof, the got storm and you got hole in boat" Or something like that. Which just means a streak of bad luck.



....




Sadly this April fool's prank on me wasn't one bit funny. So sienzzxzxczxzzzzzxzxzx.


And my little over dramatic-too-bad-to-be-true day did not end there. Wanna know the worse part??!?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm just joking. Happy belated April's Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment