Monday, March 12, 2012

Finally Home

After a straight 6 days of camp (ICF and Youth Camp) I'm finally home! Feeling so exhausted and I'm so glad to be back sleeping under the covers of my comfy blanket! As well as eating the uhmazing homecook meals. Eating there for 6 days straight, you get tired of eating the same thing everyday hahah. Overall both camps were good, will talk about them in the later posts (maybe).


Anyways. Just a few pictures stolen from Sam's album from ICF camp. Enjoy.


Waiting for the bus at school.





The Resort! (For both camps. At the same place LOL)

HAHA epic.


I have a thing for opening my mouth widely in pictures for no reason. Siao.

It looks yummy but it's really not that good HAHA

One of the flags. Super nice.




Just some of the pics. Not all are uploaded on facebook yet so I can't steal it yet HAHA okay very tired. Will blog about the other stuff another day! :) SO HAPPY TO BE HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment