Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sick

Okay. I got a few minutes to update my blog. So yeah. Been down with a fever, flu and a sore throat. Feeling very dizzy almost all the time, and my skin feels like it's burning. Literally.


But I'm feeling a whole lot better now. Heading for ICF camp tmr. Honestly, I've got mixed feelings about the camp. About the impact it'll bring to the campers. About how 2 teachers are going to look after 65 students.



Still have loads of things to do. So little time. Sigh.



Again, honestly I am not one bit excited for camp. I am dreading to go actually. I don't know why. I just think this camp won't be any good. It's just going to be fun. Fun. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. And I don't think and ICF camp should just stop with fun you know? I'm praying that I'm wrong and it's just me and my negativity. Seriously praying.



K bye. Do pray for the camp? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment