Monday, April 16, 2012

Update.

Hi. So I got a part in the 'Oliver' play! Only I didn't get the part I auditioned for. I got another part I didn't actually want but I got it. It's a Mrs Sowerberry or something. But I'm not sower! I'm sweet!


HEHEHHEHEHEHE




^^v


Anyways, I know nothing about my role except I have to sing and be a old mean ah ma who hates Oliver. David got the part of Oliver, Farah got Bet and Morgane got Nancy! Which means I get to be with all of em! YAY!


So, nothing really big has been happening to me. I guess.





Okay. No mood to write. I promise a long post soon okay! :)


Went out with Amanda on Saturday and we did what we did best, try on clothes that are too expensive for us and take pictures in em. HEHE.


I love this top man :'( the colours and the material and all.
BUT VERY EX OKAY.

Dresses.


Vain shot.








BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment