Sunday, April 22, 2012

Long post I promised!

Hi! In a incredibly happy mood now! Idk why. Maybe it's cause I watched the video Brenda and Elisa made for me and that made me smile! Or maybe cause today is Sunday and I love Sundays cause I get to go to church and youth and see my amazing friends! Or maybe cause I ate KFC just now, fried chicken my fave!! (which is so unhealthy omgsh)



I AM SO FULL OF LOVE TODAY I WANT TO HUG AND KISS EVERYONE I SEE.

Okay maybe not kiss... but yeah. You get what I'm trying to say!!






I AM SO BLESSED AND I HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING LIFE :')





Okay. Enough proclaiming of my love to everyone. Okay just one more? Hey you reading this, I love you!! Oh and I love my skin, I think it's so pretty. HEHE


Okay. My mum just screwed my happy mood, she just did what she did best, scream at me for like the littlest thing. I swear, my mum is the only person in the whole world who can make me mad so fast. GRRRRR okay whatever.


So.. how was your weekend? I had a pretty good one, going off to Zac's party eating yummy BBQ and watching the Arsenal VS Chelsea match.


All the boys, who were all Arsenal fans were so rude -_- keep making fun of Torres.


BTW TORRES IS MY FAVORITE.


I know, now you're going, why the heck, he sucks, he can't even score. Well, that's true, he missed quite a few open goals but HEY EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES PLS!! Plus I supported Torres since FIFA and that was when he we good (and hot heheh he still is), so yeah, Torres supporter till the very end. Of course unless he decides to ditch Chelsea. But then again if he ditches Chelsea it's prolly the best for him cause he suddenly kinda sucked after he joined Chelsea....



ANYWAYS, it was a pretty boring match cause no one scored. 0-0.


Okay seriously why am I talking about football -_____-



So since I promised a long post, don't even know who the heck would read the whole thing, I'm just gonna blog about rubbish okay. So.. I don't like perfume. Speaking of perfume, I put some on last Friday despite detesting them. Cause I have a bunch at all, all bday/Christmas pressie from people, and so wasteful if I don't use it, so I put some on for the first time. So then I went down to eat my breakfast and whatnot, and I had some hot chocolate to drink. And after gulping it all down I could still taste it in my mouth, even though I rinsed my mouth numerous times. So. I decided to do the gayest thing ever. I read somewhere that to smell your breathe you must lick your wrist. So I did it and I totally forgotten I put on perfume so I LICKED the perfume.




Now that just made me hate perfume a whole lot more. Plus I think perfume smells bad on me anyways. Like it doesn't go well with my body odour or something... Whatever.


Okay you guys prolly like I'm gross, licking myself and whatnot. Why am I even blogging about this...




Wow. That's a pretty long post. Kthxbai ending with a pic of me!






With love, Qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment