Monday, February 6, 2012

Today!

Went for lunch at Secret Recipe with Liew Jiek, her mum and Liew Sheun. Had a really great time! I forgot to take pictures of the food so there's only a pic of the banana split we had.







Came home and I tried to film me singing A Thousand Years but I failed. I don't why I posted it on Facebook. Must be some adrenaline rush or something. Gay. Then I sat on my bed feeling freaking nervous staring at the phone waiting for a comment or something. Waited. Waited..



My brother accidentally took a picture of my instead of video taping it. 




Soooo check out my video and leave a comment? I tried to post it here but I can't. Sorry :\
But here's the link. Idk if you can watch it though.








Thank you. Comments are very much appreciated! Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment