Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life's like that

My braces are killing me. Super painful. Just went for tightening and I can't even chew bread! GRRR.


So today was a almost normal day. All the Valentines Day hectic and feeling is gone. UNTIL something very siao happened. I can't write down what happen here sorry cause it's like embarrassing. Quite. It makes me sad. Not the :'(  type of the sad more of the :\  type of sad.




It's just something that was always there and I knew it was there but I never took initiative to change it cause I never thought it would affect me so much. And now I'm left regretting. Not that I care that much. Honestly I don't really care. But it's like I let other people down? As well as myself?





Anyways, Sien. My teeth are so painful now. Can't eat anything besides porridge. I think that's how I started to appreciate and love porridge HAHA. Cause it's the only food I can eat when my braces are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment