Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Never ending

So yeah HappyValentinesDayhowwasitdon'tfeeltooforeveralonekthxbai.



HEHE. K so I'm not gonna talk about all this Valentines Day stuff cause you've prolly heard it everywhere. But here a picture first so you won't feel to disappointed ;)







So. God has been so gracious, so merciful to me. I sometimes don't see what I have because I take what he gives me for granted. One of the biggest thing I've taken for granted are my friends. I mean they are so amazing I cannot even. And through them I realized that God has always got my back. Always. Sometimes I'm just to blinded by my fears, my tears, my doubts to see that.





So here. An amazing song for all you guys. I promise you, you will be touched by this song.




Kay blessed week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment