Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stresses out

So many gay decisions I have to make. For example what subjects should I choose for Year 10. Which technically speaking is in 3 months time. FJLXCBASPNAMXPQLHDETFDVUR!!

I mean what sub combo I choose will affect my future! I wanna take Add Maths but my maths is horrible. I can't even do simple Algebra without losing my mind. How can I possibly do Add Maths? Then the other option is Geo. I should be okay with it but it might lessen my opportunities.

Gay.


WHY IS EVERYTHING HAPPENING SO FAST!


I'm a very indecisive person and I hate making decisions. I hate it. I always have the fear of making the wrong decision. At times like this I get very hungry and I eat.

HAHAHAHAHA. Yes.



I eat. I eat to take my mind of all this. I'm so siao.

No comments:

Post a Comment