Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lost

Sometimes you get lost and you want to look for a way home but you can't find it. You feel so alone, so sad. You feel like tears will flood your sorry little eyes any moment.


And it's so hard to keep a straight face cause all you wanna do is cry and cry. And all you ever wanted is for someone to listen and hug you as you sob. But no. People ask if you're alright. They keep trying to comfort you which makes you cry even more.


I hate it. When I'm sad all I want people to do is hug me and let me cry. I don't want them to ask if I'm alright. I don't want them to look at me in pity. I don't want them to judge. Not only do they judge they talk about you to other people. I hate it.



I need God right now but I can't feel Him. And I want to cry because I'm lost emotionally and spiritually. I've been distant from Him now. And now I'm crawling back. Filled with guilt. I just can't feel him and I don't know why.




I don't want you guys to ask me what's wrong. So please. Don't ask. Cause I'm not gonna tell you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment