Monday, January 30, 2012

You know it's you

Dear you,

Upon request, here you go. You're funny, sweet, crazy, random, beautiful, unpredictable and just plain outright mad. And I like that. HAHA. Honestly I don't know what to write. Hmmmm, you are very fun to text. I truly enjoy talking to you! You make me smile at the most unexpected times :) You have the most amazing mesmerising voice. I am jealous. I am jelly. I am agar-agar. HAHAHAHHA. 

When I first met you, I thought you were one of those guys who would act cool and stuff. Then I got to know you a little better and I thought you were really quiet and emo kid. Then I got to know you more, and I found you're this very shy sweet nice person :)



Couldn't find the pic of the burger you sent me so here. A very unappetising of a burger HARHAR. 




Okay here. This should be your fave animal ever cause it consists of your two favourite colours. It's a poisonous frog! Hoho.


It's actually very beautiful huh. The pattern on it's skin!



I'm not gonna post the song yet cause it's not properly written yet. Wanna perfect it first. But I will and when it's up, you'll know it's you. Cause it's pretty obvious. I think. At least I hope you'll know its you! LOL when are you gonna show me the song about me?!


Don't be emo so much! Hahaha enjoy life and remember God loves you! :) Sorry for not writing much.




Never forget your worth, I love you buddy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment