Thursday, January 19, 2012

Volunteered for Salvation Army!

Went all the way to the Salvation Army's Boys Home today with Lewis to have an 'interview'. Major Frances (I think that's his name) AKA the person in charge of the Salvation Army was talking to us and all. And then he started talking about the 'skills' we have. And he read Lewis's one and was kinda interested when he saw 'swimming' listed down as one of his skills. So he started talking about the swimming programme they had and how Lewis could probably help in that.


Then he looked and mine and said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Hmmm. Okay.



HMM OKAY!!!!


And then he moved on to the next topic. I feel so unwanted. Maybe cause my skills were stuff like singing and playing the piano.  I know, I know. WTH. Everyone can do that. How can you possibly call that a skill?! But sadly, those are my only skills. I can't play any sport or whatever. So since I'm volunteering for a Boy's Home, my 'skills' are pretty much useless.



Anyways, he did mention help to like paint walls and mops floors or something. Hmmm maybe I'll make a good maid! HO HO that might be my hidden skill!





YOU KNOW WHAT. I'm having this horrible pain in my oesophagus (a sore throat). There's this red bump and it's soooo painful -_______- And just before CNY! Gah. I keep going downstairs to refill my bottle of water and then I see the kitchen table filled with all the CNY goodies and I'm so tempted to just eat some. But I can't cause my throat is so sore!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment