Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just another lame update on CNY

Helloooo! How are you guys? :) The CNY hols are over and I feel so sad. This CNY has been undoubtedly one of the best CNY I've ever had. And it's about to end! *inserts sad injustice-looking face.jpg*

Well, part of the reason CNY has been so great is because I actually visited alot of house this year. A whole lot more then the past years and I am happy to the core. This is the first year my dad actually visited his colleagues! So we spent one full day visiting them all which made me so happy :D

I shall not say anything else cause if I do all of you will be bored to the max due to the fact that I'll just keep rambling on "I am so happy." "This made me so happy."

Just a few photos.



One of the outfits for CNY. The more casual one.


Old photo!




LISTEN TO THIS! kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment