Monday, January 23, 2012

My annual CNY rountine

New Years Eve: Have dinner with family. Hang around at grandpa's house for a while. Watch some TV. Talk to my cousins. Usually they make fun of me eg. "HAHA YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER! SISSY VOICE!" "Eee who do you like now?" then my brother will name random guys from my class and my cousin will believe him, "Who's your boyfriend now ayy" etc.

Go home. Watch somemore TV. Take a bath. Time getting closer to midnight so I open my shutters wide, shut the lights and watch the display of fireworks. I love it because all that separates me from the fireworks is my glass window. Also the fact that it's so loud outside, but I'm in my room, alone, in silence, watching it all unfold. And the view is spectacular. My room has the best view for fireworks ever! Finish watching fireworks at about 12++. Lie in bed and listen to the sound of the works. Sleep.


First Day of CNY: Go the grandparent's house to eat mee sua. Eat a fried boiled egg and abalone. Watch TV. Hang with cousins. Go visit 2/3 houses. Come home. Stay at home till the day is over.

Second Day of CNY: Visit 3/4 houses. 2/3 people come to our house. The day ends.





DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN?!? I looooove visiting, but my parents hate it. Rawr. Anyways, spent the afternoon alone in my bedroom, instagram-ing random stuff.

So here. Not in any particular order.












Le vain.




One the way to grandparent's house.





Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment