Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I CHOPPED OFF MY LOCKS

Chopped of 36cm of hair. That's 15 inches! Which is a little more that 1 foot! OMGSH.


Oh yeah just so you know the picture below I took a while ago claiming I cut my hair was a fake. Hehe. I hid my hair in my hat. You can go google it and see how it's done :P






Well anyways back to the topic. I know what you're thinking. Why think sudden unreasonable outburst where I decide to cut my long hair I pride on. Well there are many reason honestly.

1. I get RM 100 for Amanda. She thought I would never cut my hair so she offered me 100 bucks if I did. HO HO HO.

2. I wanted a change.

3. People always say the best part about me/ the most attractive part about me is my hair. (wah so hao lien) So yeah I wanted to cut it and see what people will say.




So I cut it of today and it suddenly felt so light. I never had short hair for ages. The last time was Primary 3 when my mum attempted to layer my hair but failed so epicly that I had to go and cut off all my hair cause it looked hideous. So yeah. It felt so light and when I went to wash my hair just now it felt so weird cause there's no long think hair to shampoo.

At first I thought I would be crying over my short hair, cause I love my hair so much and the last few time I cut my hair I cried like a maniac. But I actually like it! Took a few pictures. So yeah. Take a look!




A few before pictures.






No more sexy hair and lip photos.
Not that the above picture is sexy. It looks so gay.







Short hair for good! What do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment