Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to the emo, overly emotional me.

I miss the holidays already.

I just had P.E and my whole body still feels like jello cause I never exercise. I am feeling so exhausted. SIEN. I wanna audition for the Oliver play but I have a piano exams about the same time, and I want to do well in my exams this term, and I got all this new tuitions stuff, so I don't want any distractions. I am confused and frustrated.


Today is actually a very ordinary day. but I am just feeling so emo.


I hate myself for feeling emo for the littlest thing. I hate my stupid scars on my stupid legs. I hate myself for being so hateful. I hate my stupid unfit body for being so unfit. I hate myself for being so self concious. I hate myself for not being able to control myself but instead I vent out my anger on everyone. I hate the canteen for selling everything at such a high price. I hate my stupid heavy bag. I hate school for no reason.I hate me.  I hate myself for hating myself.

I probably don't really hate. I'm just feeling very... down today.


I wanna cry for no reason.


I wonder how many more times will I feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment