Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TODAY WASTED

Hi! So today was unbelievably, okay fine, VERY believably unproductive. Since Astro won some Putra Award thing, I now have E! to watch. So I wasted my whole morning watching E! and like the shows aren't even that good. But there was nothing else on so..



Maybe it's cause I never had channels like E! or StarWorld or HBO so I sakai sakai go watch. Anyways, I was planning on studying in the afternoon since with the Oliver musical and all the piano classes I don't really have time to study plus exams are like coming up real soon so I REALLY like need to study. So I locked myself in my room with a whole stash of food and tried to study Science.


I even tried to write notes for the first time.



And after like 20 mins I gave up writing notes cause I just couldn't be bother. And so I spent the rest of the time scanning through my book and eating all the food I brought up.


Taylor Swift + Nerds + Cadbury = Study mood (for a while)

I totally finished the whole bar of chocolate. I am so going to have a pimply face.


Gay time with sunflower!


Okay a more decent picture of me. I'm wearing the new specs I got! :D





2 comments: