Thursday, May 3, 2012

ICT CLASS

HI OMGSH I am in ICT now, and the aircond is so cold! Like Vince is right beside me and he's like YAY you're talking about me!

It's really awkward blogging cause everyone is standing around me, like Li Xing and Farah and Kit and well, duh, Vince. So like yeah... awkward.


SO BLOG YOU KNOW RIGHT. LIFE IS RIGHT LIKE SO LIKE *awkward everyone is commenting and reading what I'm typing*


Okay everyone left.


So. The reason I am blogging is cause I have nothing better to do and I am sitting ALONE in my row now. Everyone is like watching movies/ talking/ looking at pictures of hot girls (that's Amanda and Annabelle. Les!) on the net together and I am here alone.


Oh wait, Vince is back LOL


Anyways, my hands are so cold I can't even type properly.. gayness. I'm going through my Favorites on Twitter and all this memories come rushing to my mind :') LE HAPPY. All those good/gay times. Haih.


I am so boring. Like seriously. The things I blog about?! I think I'm my only reader.................

I like dots. They are like my new favorite thing.

Like... you.. know... sometimes.... it gets..... very.... annoying................when people.........use....dots.....ALL THE TIME LIKE DOT DOT DOT


WHAT THE DOT............




K. Reading Farah's blog with Kit and Farah. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment