Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick update! + Going Bald!

Hello! So as you know exams are soon and I have not been a good student at all. I've been slacking like a sloth (er what type of comparison is that) and I have not properly studied for anything yet. And now I'm still blogging. WHAT IS THIS GAYNESS.

So life has been seriously hectic. Extremely hectic. With Oliver practises, exams next week (and I haven't started studying yet omgsh), prep for Youth Alpha, tuition, as well as my decision to..







GO BALD! 







Yes! Hahah didn't wanna publicly announce it yet, but like so many people already know (I have no idea why). So yeah, people have been asking why would I do such a crazy thing, cause it's obvious that I love my hair so much. I didn't make this super big decision on my own, I had awesome friends like Farah and Lewis who are the most supportive people ever. They were totally there for me about my decision and the even persuaded me to go LOL so thank you both of you, if you're reading this :) xx


I think the Go Bald concept is really really good, and their aim is great too!! 

It's to create awareness for the cancer children and it's a form of moral support for them and of course the obvious, raising fund for these children.


Okay, honestly I do think I'm a tad be mad for rushing into this when I'm so busy with everything, but I could possibly save a life here with the money I've raised!! I mean think about it! The money I raised could be used to give those children the live saving chemotherapy sessions they need!


People are so so generous, sponsoring me to Go Bald! :) 

Everyone (well almost) have been so super supportive and I am like so touched :') So after this me and Ting Jin are going to visit the cancer children after I come back from S'pore (yes I'm going there for the whole 2 weeks holiday!! Gay.) so I'm really looking forward to it.


Shaving my head was one of the things I wanted to do before I die. It's on the list. Something really extreme. I didn't originally intend it to be for charity, but since such an good opportunity came my way, why not? 


So I'm super excited + nervous to go bald, slightly still concious about how I would look but constantly reminding myself of the lives I can possibly save.



To learn more about the charity go check out




Okay. This is kinda irrelevant but God is so so so good. He is amazing and He has been so good to me. It's unbelievable. He really does answer my prayers :') Can't wait to share it with everyone during YouthAlpha!



Alrights. HAHA I need to stop procrastinating and start studying!!


Bye! God bless xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment