Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oliver!

Seriously I had no intention of blogging, but I'm suppose to be studying so you know, blogging seemed like a better option. I am really slacking this term. More than usual. My results are seriously gonna suck this time and I am not doing anything to prevent it. What is this.


So I know my last post was kinda wordy and I don't really have much to talk about today so here, some pictures of the 'Oliver' musical rehearsals.


The scene where Fagin is teacher Oliver how to pick pockets.
The primary school kids can sing surprisingly well.

Morgane as Nancy.

Pretty Farah as Bet.

Cute fluffy shoes as cute fluffy shoes.
Attempt to make that sound funny fail.






So yeah. This is just a short update. The Oliver rehearsals has been going fairly well, except it is extremely time consuming and tiring :'( There are like practises almost every day! Plus exams are up soon so super stress lah. 

Fine, the last line was a lie. Not really stressed out at all considering the fact that I am blogging away instead of using my precious time to study.


K bye. Really really need to study or I am gonna fail my exams.


No comments:

Post a Comment