Sunday, May 6, 2012

ALONE

I am so frustrated and so alone and so mad and I have all this emotions piled up in me and I really can't take it anymore so I thought I'd rant it all out. Hopefully I'll feel better after this. One of the things I love about blogging is that you can just write everyone out without anyone interrupting you. Love.


So. I am feeling so unwanted everywhere. Those nobody loves me I am literally forever alone cause I have no friends mood. But I know it's not true, I have an amazing God who loves me so, and awesome friends who are there for me, but for some reason I can't help but feel this way.

I am so mad. Okay. So the story goes like this. I was trying to be nice to someone trying to cheer the person up, but that person not only ignored me, the person was telling me how irritated she was by me and whatnot which is like are you serious?! So much for trying to cheer you up!


It's so annoying when you're trying to be nice and people just be rude to you. And I'm kinda mad but I'm mostly super hurt and offended like what did I do?!?


And another person, someone I am so so so so so close with I think hates me for some unknown reason. And I love the person so so much so I am super hurt and confused like I would really want a reason.


Nobody likes me.




And I just feel like crying my stupid head off.





I know I shouldn't let like two people make me feel this way but I really can't help it. It's true that you just have to feel unwanted and rejected by a few people and that can just really mess up your mood. And I wanna call my friends right now and totally rant it all out but I don't wanna make them get annoyed with me. I mean so many people think I'm annoying anyway. Oh my gosh. I am such a pathetic self-pitying loser.


I know God is the only one who can fill this emptiness and acceptance that I am seeking. I really need to spend more time with Him. I mean, He loves me more than anyone else, and here I am trying to seek acceptance from them, when there God is loving me so and I am not contented with that?! I must be mad!!!!


Writing does really make me feel better :) It helped me realized God is there for me. Well then I am feeling much better so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment