Sunday, July 17, 2011

You're all I see, in everything!



I LOVE DAVID CHOI. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE HIM.
the music video sooooooo. beautiful <3


okay :3 so today Anson was telling me how he copied a few things from my blog so TODAY. And then I thought of the bunch of people who poser me cause they thing i am cool. So I shall post a totally perasan post about how awesome I am.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

 No one is forcing you!


1. I am so friendly <3
2. People think I am cool, so they poser me. Example: In the last year of primary school, we all have autograph books and all, so i signed mine with a heart thing with wings. After that, the whole class of girls poser me. SERIOUSLY. I have Agnes and my autograph book as a witness.
3. People like me. No, people love me.
4. I don't watch Harry Potter, I don't play Angry Bird, I don't watch Spongebob. That is how awesome I am. I don't need to do what other people are doing ;)
5. I LIKE CHOCOLATE. For the umpteenth time, I shall proclaim my love for chocolate again. Liking chocolate is awesome okay. LOL

OKAY. Just kidding. Like I'd post some perasan post about me.

Was gonna put up some NEVER BEFORE SEEN pictures from the Cinderella Musical, but I'm using a different computer so yeah :\ Sorry. But here. Some pictures of what i did this weekend in belle's house :)



WE SWAM <3

Unglam picture of me. I know. whatever.


We :)


Amanda looks so pretty :)



RANDOM PICTURES I FOUND ON MY FACEBOOK.

OKAY a gay old photo of me brushing my teeth :3 eh.
Sarah is like the gayest person ever.

Went to belle's house to do a project. Ended up taking pictures and videos. 
FAIL MUCH.

Since I couldn't give you never before seen, I'll give you seen before :3 LOL
I REALLY LAIKE THIS PICUTURE.


Meet the ahliens and ahbengs <3 FTW

Esme! Loveee <3

A dose of our gayness.

OH HAI. I LAIKE MAI HAIR IN THIS PICCA.

Amanda claimed I tried to act like Megan Fox. HA HA HA.

Two loveliesss of mine!

During the Youth Convention when me and boo were checking out our schedule. 

this is seriously beautiful <3

A bunch of kids trying to tie my hair. Turned out looking like I just woke up.




OKAY BYE :)

read the bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment