Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank You Lord!

Hey :) haven't blog in sooo sooo long. So just wanna drop by and say hey :) Life's been fine? The Cinderella Musical was a blast and it was a once in a lifetime experience! :D I'll miss everyone who was in the musical and even though we had our ups and downs I just wanna say it's been great working with you guys :D

God has been such a great God. Well I mean when have He ever been not great :P there's this song which a part is "for all the blessing I cannot see" and I guess that sorta spoke to me? God has blessed us  with so many things and sometimes I think we tend ask God for so many things but we never give thanks in the end. Cause we get too caught up when we get the things and we forget to thank God. I mean the Cinderella Musical was a success because of Him and so many little things, like even having food on our table.


 SO TODAY I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THANK GOD FIRST!
CAUSE HE'S THE ONE WHO BLESSED YOU.

dum dee dumm :) So Thank You Lord!

peace (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment