Monday, July 18, 2011

:)

I was feeling really down one day, and something a few friends said made me felt really sad, betrayed and hurt. So I was all crying and stuff and I had this urge to talk to someone, to tell someone about how I felt, the anger, the hurt. Then a voice was ringing in my head. It said talk to God first. So I did, and I took out my devotion book and started doing devo. And the first verse the book told me to flip to was this.


"Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?"


James 2:5


And it spoke to me because to me it meant, no matter how people judge me as being not good enough or whatever, God chosen me to have faith and he promised me the kingdom! Now how amazingly cool is that?!

VERY AMAZINGLY COOL I SHALL TELL YOU!

 Then I started crying again, only now happy tears and also cause I was all YAY GOD TALKED TO ME. 

So seriously. Try it out. Talk to God. And you'll see him answering you :) And you'll be so gembira like me <3 Cause the creator of the universe is talking to you! You! How can you not be gembira?!

No comments:

Post a Comment