Sunday, July 24, 2011

my roooooooom

so I've been trying to clean up my room. I know, shocking LOL. I'll post some pictures of it soon, when i get the time. I actually like my room and when people come over I wanna show it off instead of my usual routine of locking the door and preventing anyone from going in there cause it's verrryyyy messsssyyyyyyyy. 


anyways here. few random photo's from my tumblr.


looooookkss soooooooo yummmmmmeeehhhhh *drools* 





THIS IS TOO CUTE <3
this boy is really too cute for words.

the luck.book on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/12204382


HER HAIR, HER HAIR FALLS PERFECTLY WITHOUT HER TRYING.

this is super cool! :3


flower eggs?

<3


IMMA FEELING G.A.Y.
-SHIQI

 love this pic. this is for you amanda gay love! <3


IMMA FEELING G.A.Y.
-SHIQI

 love this pic. this is for you amanda gay love! <3

bangles, bracelets (Y)



Amanda says this is ghey :( but i like my bracesss!

okay. camwhore picture LOL
oh sweet delicious good food.
At Melaka :)


this is by far my favorite picture HAHAH gayness


found this really old photo. OKAY.



BYE.




No comments:

Post a Comment