Saturday, June 11, 2011

POLIS.

TODAY WAS SO EPIC SO AWESOME <3

we went to school for an ICF leadership training thing and we had like tons of fun games in the morning. There was me, Agnes, Jon Yee, Anson, Hee Sung, Sam, Kor Sheng, Nick, Felix and of course Ms Kung. Me and Anson were in one team, Agnes anf Kor Sheng ( did I spell it right? ) is the other, all the others are either photographers or organiser or helpers :D We had water games and tons of other awesome games, I'll upload the picture if Sam uploads it.

WATER GAMES WAS EPIC. feels so good to get all wet <3

So after all the games we had one last game, which is you get tied up to something and blindfolded and then someone will rescue you. The objective of the game was to tahan being tied up unable to move, unable to see anything. But I had it easy HAHA I was in an aircon room and Sam took away my blindfold so I stayed there looking at the pictures we took. Anyways :P Kor Sheng was tied outside the classroom which you can see from the main road. And you know the main road outside our school is very busy so someone saw him and called the police. I REPEAT. Called the police. She/he must have thought he was being tortured or something. So the police came and Anson was tied by the stairs so they came up to him and asked: "Siapa menangkap kamu?" Please excuse my horrible BM. And Anson was like: "Sorry what?"

I gtg. Long story cut short. The police camed and thought we were being tourtured. HAHAH well at least we know the police here does something :)

TODAY WAS EPIC AWESOME FUN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment