Thursday, June 16, 2011

ICF leadership camp pictures! :)

remember me telling you that i was going to post some pictures up?
well here they are :)

 
posing for a picture after water games. But I look so ghey.
YAY. ANOTHER GHEY PHOTO.I MEAN MY FACE.
okay. i'm so vain. this picture is here cause i look cool.
fine me. again :P

 
okay. a break from me :P this is how they tie us up.
CRUEL MUCHHH?!
even after he's blindfolded and tied up he can still pose. sigh*
yeahhhhh.

 
and this is me. i get to sit down :P
i just find this picture really cool :)

 
hello beautiful!

 
LOL! <3 Live Out Loud babehh.

 
anson: so you're gonna molest me like this..
WATER FIGHTTT!
look at the water. nice photographyyy :P


<3 lovveessss
WOOOW. STRONG OH.
splashhhhh
and sam was like: looking for me isit?
this game was to cross the playground ASAP with a biscuit in hand.
ME CROSSING THE FINISH SLIDE :D my biscuit was all crumped up though.
the boys turn :D
super nice shot of water :D

 
water balloon. there are alot more but we used all of them :)
this is like such a nice shot. if only it wasn't me and anson :\ HHAA
looks so tumblr if i edit it!
i had to hold my hand up like this for the whole game or the water would spill.
i've never looked prettier.

 
believe it of not this is ms kung's nerf gun ;)
another beautiful shot of nick ;)

 
LOOK LOOOOKKK KS is asking Agnes if she wants help <3 <3
AHHHHH <3 <3 

Ian's all. HAHAHAHA.
and even after we change we still have the same t-shirts ;)
dum dee dum.
KS: YOU GO FIRST LA
Me: *constipated face*
YEAHHHH LOL
sam so cool
last photo. <3 it was a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment