Thursday, June 9, 2011

IGNORENCE

Sometimes I can't believe how ignorant my mum is. First she blocks like EVERYTHING on my computer and then when I tell her I can't go on any website,

She goes: i only block one thing. YA DA YA DA BULLSHIT.

THEN. she won't let me go out ANYWHERE during the holidays. I mean seriously. If she keeps me in the stupid little cage she expects me to follow everything? And she says she gives me freedom. Fine, she does let me go out/ use facebook like once in a blue moon. Doesn't this make me more rebellious? Like if I can actually use facebook I'll stay hook on it cause I know I can't use it again later? Or sneek out with my friends cause I know she'll never let me go out if I asked?

completely and utter bullshit.


I am so mad.

So as usual I can't go on facebook. So I might post some pictures here. But not now. Cause MY MUM is scolding me ya da ya da. yeah me. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment