Friday, June 10, 2011

my eyes very painful -__-

OMGAH. my eyes hurt so bad cause I haven't been sleeping D: Been staying up till midnight recently. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

boo slept over last night! <3 spent the night talking about aherm people ;) and then we texted Jesmond as I proclaimed my undying love for him with made him stop replying. Oh wells.



prettttttyyyyyyyy boo <3


Is copying my brother's kumon sinning? Yes yes it is. This is what I'm talking about. How giving it all up to God is hard. I can't even give up copying my Kumon let alone my life. I am so horrible. You know I think God's been trying to speak to me, and every night I keep praying to be able to hear him, but I keep shutting him out. I can feel it but I don't stop doing it. WHATISTHIS. gah. gayness.


MY EYES HURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment